Friday, December 13, 2013

Urban Craft Market: tomorrow!

I've been busily preparing for tomorrow's craft show, and am looking forward to showing my wares! I'll have all the houses that are in my shop, as well as some new designs, and new items too, including some hand puppets, embroidered notecards, and even a few scrunchies from some lovely fabric I bought in Japan. (If fashion in Japan is anything to indicate, scrunchies are back, in a big way!)

So if you're in the Ottawa area, come in from the cold, and check out all the talented vendors! It's all happening at the Glebe Community Centre, from 10am to 3pm, and entry is free! Hope to see you there!

Gingerbread Houses!

Each Gingerbread House comes with a Gingerbread Man.
(I think he's the one that made the snow angel in the front yard.)

Nordic A-Frame Cabin

Puppets, bashful and exuberant!

Notecards featuring my own embroidery (foreground) and upcycled embroidery (background)

The House in the Night

The Cottage by the Lake

Interior of The House in the Night

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait!! Everything looks beautiful!

    Katelin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little cloth houses! They are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete