Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Introducing: Kitty, Bunny, and Owl!

If you've been keeping an eye on my instagram recently, you'll have noticed some new characters on the scene. I've captured their growth in various states, tracking their journey from pencil-on-paper into puppet-hood, and they are now ready to introduce themselves properly! Meet: Kitty, Bunny, and Owl. Kitty is sporting a poppy-red pinafore and shiny Mary-Janes, while Bunny is ready to work in his scruffy-patched overalls, and Owl is prepared for punctuality with his pocket watch (precisely synced to Greenwich Mean Time, of course) tucked in his Bilbo-esque vest.

I will be posting them in the shop after my show, next Saturday, December 14th at the Glebe Community Centre in Ottawa. Come and see them there!



1 comment:

  1. i can't decide which one I want more!! They are all so sweet

    katelin xo

    ReplyDelete