Thursday, December 19, 2013

A successful first craft show!

Saturday's Craft Show was a big success! I am blown away by the positive response I got from everyone who stopped by my table. Urban Craft really knows how to put on one heck of a show, and I am honoured to have been included alongside so many incredibly talented craftspeople. And the people who came to the show: what an incredibly supportive, art-loving community, my goodness! I had so many lovely conversations, it felt more like a party than me trying to hawk my wares! (I didn't even get a chance to try out the excellent sales techniques I witnessed in South East Asia ;). What an awesome city I live in!

A huge thank you to all my friends who braved the bitterly cold day to come by to visit and support me: you're the best! xo

2 comments:

  1. What a nice looking table! Wish I could have seen it in person!
    Glad it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Love your display with the old coke crates!

    ReplyDelete