Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introducing! Prints for sale at Society6!

I am so excited right now, I think I might burst! As part of the new, creative endeavour I'm embarking on, I am starting my own Etsy shop (launching soon!) where I will sell fabric houses and portrait tees. But after taking over 20,000 photographs in Asia, I have a few of those I'd like to share, so I've set up a little shop over on Society6 where you can buy gallery quality prints in different sizes.

So head on over and have a look! I do hope you enjoy, and would love to hear what you think!

Here are a few of the photographs for sale:

Auburn haze in the dusty streets of Bhaktapur, Nepal.

Boatman on the bow. Railay, Thailand.

Lusciously green rice terraces in Tegallelang, Bali, Indonesia.

Sun rising over volcanoes and craters in Java, Indonesia.

Fields of tea in the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.

Morning alms procession in Luang Prabang, Laos.

Kite flying from rooftops in Varanasi, India.

Late afternoon haze in Vang Vieng, Laos.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love the kite flying one. I stood out to me when I was reading that post. How long will these be available - I don't want to buy to much before we have a place for it.
    Chey xo
    PS - I am going to catch up with all your recent posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, I think that's my fav, too. And no worries, there's no rush at all — these photos will be available for a good long while. And it's convenient you're in the US now, because the shipping is cheaper than to Canada ;)
      xo

      Delete
  2. So exciting to see this up and running! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete