Friday, June 27, 2014

Urban Craft Market: tomorrow!

I've been busily preparing for tomorrow's craft show, and am looking forward to premiering my new designs! I'll have Gnome Homes, Barns with farm animal finger puppets, some new puppet friends to introduce you to, and some brand new itty bitty wooden houses (a mere inch wide!).

So if you're in the Ottawa area, escape the heat (not that I'm complaining, it's been a long time coming!) and check out all the talented vendors! It's going to be a fantastic show. It's all happening at the Glebe Community Centre, from 10am to 3pm, and admission is free! Can't wait to see you there!

A good old-fashioned barn raising, except much, much smaller.
One end of the barn's exterior.

Farm animal finger puppets! Each barn comes with a set, but I will also be selling the sets without barns.

Gnome Homes being sewn and assembled together.

Three new puppets to introduce you to: Fox, Raccoon, and Bear!

I've hand-painted a series of itty bitty wooden houses — just an inch wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment