Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Enjoying the little things of late: you know, like snowstorms and crocheted universes.


Some nice colours and textures I pass on my way to work.


Keeping the Christmas tree up as long as possible, since we were so late in getting it.



Enjoying walking home in Friday's beautiful snowfall.





Happening upon the opening of a beautiful art installation by Andrea Haltrich at the Shenkman Arts Centre, and spying this awesome poem in the guestbook. Here, I'll type it, because it's just so awesome:

Tyler's poem
Hey andy, I know your pretty handy, your art is great, I wish it was a state. I know you nit this, and the squirrel's bit this. But the good thing is that I want it to be on bing, so let me tell you that i love you. but I want you to know that you can tie a bow. So that's my story.



Frosty tendrils.

No comments:

Post a Comment