Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekend in Montreal!

This past weekend Mark and I went to Montréal for an ultimate tournament, and Mark's team placed first! They won the whole thing! This is a big win for Glide, and will hopefully contribute to a good seeding position for Regionals in a few weeks.

I watched the games on Sunday, so I got to see their epic win, but on Saturday I went into the city and spent the day walking around the Plateau neighbourhood (my favourite area of Montréal, and where I did my Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in the fall): café hopping, lunching at Aux Vivres, and just enjoying the day! It was glorious! And when I was walking back to the metro, I happened upon a street festival celebrating all the amazing murals along Boulevard Saint-Laurent. Only in Montreal :)

Buddha and bike.




Some murals were in progress.

Glide, tournament champions!

2 comments:

  1. That is some crazy street art! We have a couple of murals in our town and it does liven the place up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Neat murals! Congrats to Mark!

    ReplyDelete