Sunday, June 8, 2014

Save the date for June 28: Urban Craft Market

I'll be a vendor at the summer edition of the Urban Craft Market on Saturday, June 28, from 10 am to 3pm, at the Glebe Community Centre in Ottawa. It was a great show at Christmas, and judging by the list of talented vendors, you won't want to miss this one either!

I've got some new designs that I'm excited to premiere: a Gnome Home, complete with Gnome stuffie, a Barn that comes with farm animal finger puppets, and three new hand puppets to introduce you to: Raccoon, Bear, and Fox! And, rumour has it that the puppets will now also be available as kits, so you can make your own!






3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that barn! You put so much detail into those little houses - they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the barn! And the finger puppets!

    ReplyDelete