Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A year ago today: we came home

Exactly one year ago today, Mark and I arrived home after our epic backpacking adventure around Asia. So happy to be home and to have had such an amazing time away, we were filled with hopes and plans for the future. And now, a year later, my Etsy shop is a reality, I've been teaching yoga for a year, and we're expecting a baby in less than two months. My gosh, what a difference a year makes. Life is so good.

Then: wearing our possessions on our backs and having daily adventures.

Now: a new adventure is about to begin!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful - what a lovely "Now" picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm feeling pretty good, and getting more and more excited to meet the little babe!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Has it been a year already? This next chapter will definitely include daily adventures as well:) Can't wait to meet your lil man.

    Katelin xo

    ReplyDelete