Friday, February 28, 2014

Holy smokes, I made bagels!


Ever since my friend Erin posted a recipe for bagels on her awesome blog, I have been wanting to make them. And here we are, two years later, and I finally did! (Not sure why or how it took me so long... er...)

Anyway, my goodness, they turned out so well! Incredibly delicious, and the house had that cozy bakery smell for hours! The recipe makes eight, and like Erin suggested, I'll definitely be making more than just one batch next time.

2 comments:

  1. My husband has made his own bagels. They tasted more like homemade soft pretzels, than store bought bagels, but it was the act of making them from scratch that was important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's nice to know what's in them! And yes, these definitely tasted a lot like homemade soft pretzels, especially the next day.

    ReplyDelete