Sunday, July 8, 2012

ROOD 002: Anniversary book

This post is part of what will undoubtedly be an ongoing series, which I am lovingly calling ROOD (Ridiculously Out Of Date). Posts which I have had in draft mode for, oh, some number of... months, but for whatever reason, have not devoted the time to finishing (sigh). Though blogging is generally meant to be a timely affair and these posts are sadly irrelevant, I still feel compelled to share them with you. I hope you find this trip down memory lane an enjoyable one.

I made this photobook for Mark for our fourth anniversary last September. We hiked four of the 46 High Peaks of the Adirondack within these years, so I thought that was a nice parallel. Some of our best times have been on these mountains and in these trees. Hopefully we'll get there later this summer to climb a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment