Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh my heart

For the one who knew, with one look at my tired face on a dreary Friday afternoon, that a weary and gloomy week over which a general malaise had fully settled could only be cured by a spontaneous trip to the hills (with a quick stop en route for my fave: falafel). You are awesome.

All orchestrated within minutes of my coming home, with a mischievous sparkle in your eye and immediate and wordless understanding of what the situation needed. You pick me up, dust me off, and show me the awesome adventures that lie around each corner. You are endlessly thoughtful and patient, and still manage to make my heart beat faster. Every day I see how unfathomably lucky I am. I must have done something very, very right in some past life to deserve this life I'm sharing with you.  ox


No comments:

Post a Comment